McKinstry’s success isn’t a matter of fate or luck. It’s the natural consequence of our commitment to innovation…how we support our employees…the unique truly integrated way we deliver…the long-term relationships we forge with our clients…and our unwavering commitment to creating buildings that are good to their owners, occupants, and the environment. Innovation runs on ideas, which can come from anywhere. Projects at McKinstry are not owned by individuals or departments, but by all of us, which is why it’s common to see new employees from one discipline collaborating with 30-year veterans from another.
Looking for a summer job? Check out this opportunity from one of PLU’s top consultants in the Sustainability realm:
Established in 1960, McKinstry is a full-service design, build, operate and maintain (DBOM) firm with over 1,600 employees. McKinstry’s professional staff and trades people deliver consulting, construction, energy, and facility services. As an early adopter of the DBOM process, the company advocates collaborative and sustainable solutions that are designed to ensure occupant comfort, improve systems efficiency, reduce facility operational costs, and ultimately optimize client profitability for the life of their building. While we are well known for our expertise in design build delivery, our full service offerings of mechanical, electrical, data and plumbing have been the hallmark of our success.
We are currently seeking an Account Executive Intern to join the team as a member of our growing Smart Building Solutions group. The Smart Building Solutions Group provides client solutions and a new approach to maximize capabilities of people, processes and technology to design, build, operate and maintain buildings in the most efficient and cost effective manner. The services provided help our clients to greatly reduce energy consumption, reduce maintenance costs while improving environmental conditions and encourage smart behavior of people. The qualified candidate will be responsible to:
* Provide direct support and interaction with for Account Executives on external client and internal projects related to Smart Building Solutions.
* Market research and documentation for various assigned projects
o Definition of marketing approach, business processes, business model collateral
o Development of financial analysis, market analysis and financial return on investment for solution sale to clients
* Identify and communicate process improvements
* Identify and create new reporting methods
* Fine tune workflow process to define roles and responsibilities for internal department(s) delineation
* Develop and modify existing Microsoft Office tools
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Analytical, financial and strategic analysis skills
* Advanced Excel knowledge
* Business plan/marketing plan development experience
* Interest and existing knowledge of smart building systems and business models
* Entrepreneurial and ability to work well independently
* Pursuing Bachelor’s degree or higher
Our company culture includes a robust mix of sound business practices and employee initiatives that promote personal and professional development, work/life balance, health and wellness and community involvement.
Kelsie Martin | Talent Acquisition Specialist | McKinstry | ph: 206.832.8236 |
FOR THE LIFE OF YOUR BUILDING