Attendees: Joe Bell, Barbara Clements, Wendy Robins, Chrissy Cooley
This was the first of the spring semester meeting and we are experimenting with a new meeting format. Every first Wednesday of the month will be a short half hour update and networking meeting, and every second Monday will be an expanded hour and a half working meeting.
1. TruRecyle is tentatively scheduled for Earth Week
2. The South Sound Sustainability Summit and Expo is March 12th and 13th on campus. Volunteers are needed, advertising is main priority now
3. A Temperature Set Point Policy is circulating in draft form now. This committee’s input is needed to more forward.
4. surPLUs will have regular hours in Spring Semester. Tuesday and Thursday 11-3. Please help spread the word!
5. The Rain Barrel Charter has been submitted for review.